Since 1977 The Friends of Israel has been journeying to the land of the Bible. Never has there been a more exciting time to be in the land given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
The prophetic significance is overwhelming; and the historical significance, unprecedented. Meeting Jewish people who have come home from more than 100 countries is an exhilarating experience. And meeting believers in Israel will revitalize your prayer life and your commitment to Israel and its people.
Where Prophecy and History Converge
The Bible alone provides accurate information about the course and destiny of this planet. With our Bibles in hand, we will see with our own eyes how prophecy is being lived out in Israel today.
A Unique Emphasis
This is an exceptional tour, recommended for everyone. We will enjoy:
- Soul-stirring visits to ancient biblical sites.
- Lots of interaction with the people and places of modern Israel.
- Breathtaking views from the picturesque Galilee to the strategic Golan Heights to the golden city of Jerusalem to the shores of the Dead Sea.
Why not embark on a once in-a-lifetime experience and enjoy Israel with our veteran staff, experienced Israeli guides, and unsurpassed accommodations?
During the tour we also will:
- Share in an exciting update with our field staff in Jerusalem.
- Hear from Israeli officials.
- Worship together in a communion service at the Garden Tomb.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean, Sea of Galilee, and Dead Sea.